Saturday, June 2, 2007

Humours saves (cont)


I must acknowledge as a part of my indebtedness to humour (and people with senses of humour) in the workplace, Moni--a manager at a client company--who's ability to recognize the ridiculous is unmatched and who has an imp of slightly naughty mischief in his make-up, along with a low tolerance for ka-ka, an incredibly professional manner, and a work ethic that may end up doing him an injury if he is not careful.

Throughout an incredibly annoying couple of days at the beginning of the week, he was always considerate of our needs and requirements, he never left me hanging out to dry, he never failed to either make a joke or laugh at one of mine when things got beyond silly, and he never ceased to be supportive. What could have been stressful to the max became a mere bagatelle. I was never given the feeling that I did not have a say, that the effort involved was not understood and appreciated, or that I was alone in finding some things beyond ridiculous. He is a gem.

No comments: