Saturday, April 28, 2007

Taxes and Dances

I got my tax refund in the mail yesterday, and when I went to file the papers (before taking the cheque to the bank) I discovered my file cabinet had returns back to 1974 and no room. So, I spent the better part of the morning with my shredder, and I now have room for this year's paper work.

Last night we had yet another dance performance to attend (this has been a very rich month dance-wise), and it was thoroughly enjoyable. Compagnie Marie Chouinard "bODY_rEMIX/gOLDBERG vARIATIONS". Last time we saw this company and this choreographer's work was a couple of years ago, with her version of "Le Sacre du printemps", and we were thrilled by it. Last night's performance was wierder, but it did not disappoint.

Also received yesterday with the 2007/2008 NAC dance season calender (http://nac-cna.ca/en/dance/index_0708.html), so part of this afternoon will be spent pouring over it. We will still get series A, B and C, but I love looking over it and starting the anticipation early.

Off to deposit that cheque.

No comments: